[Texas] PyTexas 2011 logistics for swag & supplies

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 23:01:32 CEST 2011

For the time being, I'm telling sponsors they can send swag to my home
address. I still have some left over from last year, and can bring
quite a bit in my station wagon the Friday before PyTexas.

However, if anyone living closer to College Station wants to volunteer
to store swag, and is willing to deliver it the day before PyTexas,
please let me know.

I don't yet know where we'll put the swag & supplies the evening
before PyTexas. The best case would be storing it in the Computer
Science building somewhere the night before, to minimize hauling in
everything the day before. Jeremy, can you comment on this?