[Texas] links to PyTexas presentations

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:21:11 CEST 2011

Hello PyTexas Speakers,

Thanks again for presenting at PyTexas. Your efforts contributed
mightily toward making this past weekend fun and interesting for all
of us.

Please let us know if you have your presentation slides or other
relevant online somewhere. Our PyTexas website team would like to post
links to the info to attendees who may wish to review them again after
seeing your presentation. If you don't currently have a place to store
the materials on the web, we can provide a solution. Just reply to me
off list, and I'll put you in touch with the PyTexas website team.