[Texas] PyTexas 2012

Benjamin Liles benliles at arch.tamu.edu
Sat Apr 21 14:58:27 CEST 2012

After discussing things over with Brad and getting clearance from my bosses, I would like to take the leadership role for the 2012 PyTexas conference. I've started looking at dates and venues in College Station. Our original idea was to host it at the College of Architecture's building, Langford, but the Memorial Student Center re-opens today after being closed for renovations for the last few years.

As I get a better handle on things, I'll try to keep this list and the twitter feed as up to date as possible.

Benjamin Liles
Senior Software Application Developer
College of Architecture
Texas A&M University
benliles at arch.tamu.edu<mailto:benliles at arch.tamu.edu>

TAMU 3137
College Station, TX 77843-3137<tel:778433137>

http://arch.tamu.edu/