[Texas] PyTexas 2012 Wiki

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 21:05:18 CEST 2012

I think it's a great idea to consolidate the wiki as well as some of
the other websites into a single PyTexas website. Several people last
year gave me feedback that it's a bit confusing how many websites we
have.

The current MoinMoin site has a large amount of useful content;
migrating it could involve several hours of copy/paste work, unless
there is any import/export functionality, which seems doubtful.

I'm sorry I haven't given the wiki the attention it needed over the
past few months. After WebFaction changed the IP address, I decided to
cancel the account and started to move it from WebFaction to
Rackspace. However, I got busy and the project got left half-done.  I
can get it back up on running pretty soon...