[Texas] PyTexas Sponsorships and Registration

Jeremy Boyd boydjj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:49:21 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Just a quick update on PyTexas 2013. This year is shaping up to be a good
one.

We've had some great successes with sponsorships -- announcements on those
are forthcoming this week. Importantly, there are only TWO Platinum-level
sponsorships left for this year. In case you're wondering, Platinum-level
is the get-my-logo-on-the-t-shirt level. So if you want your logo on this
year's t-shirt, I urge you to check out our prospectus[1] and get in touch
with me A.S.A.P. We're going to need to get the final design to our printer
in early August, so there's not much time left.

I also wanted to point out that we already have ~75 attendees registered,
and historically about half our attendees sign up within the last 2 weeks
or so, so we may well have record attendance this year. This means sponsors
stand to benefit from greater exposure than in previous years if our
projections are right.

And, a bit of a personal plea: if you're planning on attending, you can
help make the organizers' lives easier by registering[2] sooner rather than
later. This will help us plan on various logistics.

Thanks. We hope to see many of you in College Station next month!

[1]: http://www.pytexas.org/2013/sponsor/
[2]: http://www.pytexas.org/2013/register/

--
Jeremy Boyd