[Texas] Python - CTO/Co-Founder @ Tech Startup

Nathan Bernard nbernard at openfaux.org
Sat Mar 15 07:59:24 CET 2014

Hello,

My name is Nathan Bernard, I am the founder of OpenFaux, an internet
security startup seeking a technical co-founder with *Python* experience,
for our CTO position. Client-Side Scripting *(Javascript)* experience and
familiarity with *Networking* is a plus, but not required.

We have received multiple investment offers from accelerator programs,
which are typically 90 days in length and provide: seed funding, some of
the best mentoring in the world, dedicated workspace, networking, access to
investors for follow-on capital, and ultimately help us quickly accelerate
our business (substantial growth).

Please note, we are a tech startup and not in a position to sponsor visa's.
As we grow, we plan to make that possible.

If you are interested, please e-mail me: nbernard at openfaux.org

*Please circulate this message to all Python members.*

Thank you,
Nathan Bernard