[Texas] PyTexas at Rackspace?

Landon Jurgens slick666 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 23:39:00 CET 2015

Hey All,

just wanted to give the community an update on my work inside RS. I had a
chance to meet with the events coordinators and take a look at the space. I
think there might be a good fit and wanted to get the communities thoughts
on having PyTexas at Rackspace in San Antonio this year.

As a new Texan I'm not sure how attractive San Antonio is vs Austin or
College station. What do you all think about the idea of San Antonio?

I think Rackspace will throw in the rental fee and the space seems big
enough but I'm not sure if I'm thinking of everything we'll need.

Presentation spaces (3 Tracks? max person's/track 150?)
Sponsor's space
BOF space?

I feel like I'm starting to guess some things and am interested in other's
thoughts
Landon