[Texas] PyTexas 2015

Peter Wang pwang at continuum.io
Sat Jan 3 06:00:48 CET 2015

Hey guys,

Glad to see some discussion about this.  FWIW, SciPy has been in Austin for
several years now; that's its new home ever since it moved from Pasadena in
2010 (2009?).

I am an organizer for Austin Python and if there is interest in doing
PyTexas in Austin, I think there would be a lot of enthusiasm from the
local crowd to help volunteer and organize...

-Peter