[Tkinter-discuss] Widget collection project

Michael Lange klappnase at web.de
Wed Apr 28 16:03:19 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

a recent thread on comp.lang.python suggested to create a central place to collect
Tkinter "mega" widgets people wrote; I thought that the Tkinter wiki might be a good place
for that.
My idea was that many people might have written widgets that are nice, but not
"full-featured", so that it would be cool if you could simply add features by editing the
source code on the wiki page (or maybe fix a bug); on the other hand you could just copy & paste
the code into your application without having to download and install some package.

Before I start with that I thought I'd ask what you folks think, is this really a good idea?

Best regards