[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter Class / Data passing

Faulconer, Steven M. STEVEN.M.FAULCONER at saic.com
Fri Jul 23 19:26:55 CEST 2004

The question actually got answered on the tutor list. Please accept my
apologies for not updating this list. Thank you for the concern. The end
result was the error I received is correct. What I eventually did was pass
the instance of my parent class (self) in addition to the parent root
instance. This allowed me to make a function calls on my parent class
instance. I'll post my final code for comments when it is completed.

Thanks for the concern.

Steven