[Tkinter-discuss] Re: Button look

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Wed Jun 9 16:18:50 EDT 2004

[Cameron Laird]

#- Facundo, the idea I think you're after is, rather than to
#- bind <Return> to the same function as the button, to bind
#- it to the button's activate() method.  While I can't make
#- time now to explain that coherently, I suspect that one
#- keyword will set you in the right direction.

Instead of calling the function "manually" I can do button.invoke() and it
calls the function.

But, it does not press and unpress the button!

Button does not have an activate method, nor an activate option.

The closer is the button state (ACTIVE, NORMAL or DISABLED), but it does not
have that effect.

.	Facundo