[Tkinter-discuss] Administrative items

Jeff Epler jepler at unpythonic.net
Wed Mar 17 16:09:59 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 08:50:16PM +0000, Martin Franklin wrote:
> What do people want in the Widget list / Widget pages? Example usage? A
> discussion of all the widget specific options?  I guess a python
> translation of the Tk man pages would be a start?

I don't know.

I have found that often the answer to a Tkinter question is buried in a
Tk manpage somewhere, but Python users (especially Python users on
Windows?) often don't realize those manpages are even relevant because
they use Tcl syntax everywhere.

Which makes me think we need a TranslatingTcl page...

Jeff