[Tkinter-discuss] Administrative items

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Wed Mar 17 16:16:22 EST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 08:50:16PM +0000, Martin Franklin wrote:

#- > What do people want in the Widget list / Widget pages?
#- Example usage? A discussion of all the widget specific options?
#- I guess a python translation of the Tk man pages would be a start?

Me, who's in a pre-newbie state, but firmly decided to use Tkinter as
python's GUI, miss very much a comprehensive manual.

I know it's a hard task (that's why I'm attempting to participate in a
collaborative book), but I think is very important.

For example: Note the difference in Python if you don't it's Python Standard
Library!

.	Facundo