[Tkinter-discuss] Pmw question

clnethery at juno.com clnethery at juno.com
Fri Mar 19 00:32:29 EST 2004

Hi there.  I'm a newbie to Python and Tkinter and have encountered a problem I don't know how to overcome.  The issue is as follows:

I have created a GUI consisting of PMW Notebooks with PMW Notebooks inside them.  I am now trying to insert a Pmw Scrolled Frame inside one of the "sub"-Notebooks, with Entryfields within the Scrolled Frame.  I receive the error:  "ScrolledFrame instance has no attribute 'tk'", which I assume is because ScrolledFrame inherits from Mega-Architype instead of Mega-Widget.  Does anyone know of a way to get around this problem?

Thanking you in advance,

CN