[Tkinter-discuss] Re: bwidget progression dialog

Peter Milliken PeterM at resmed.com.au
Tue Nov 30 23:11:43 CET 2004

Thanks, I found out how to see the original message.

It comes in as an attachment ("Untitled attachment") to the email posted by
the list. If I open that attachment there is a further attachment (style is
"ATT5107.txt") which up until now I had assumed was some form of signature
block (I get similar things on emails from friends in other companies - they
contain nothing worthwhile viewing) so I never thought to venture further.
So any emails from Jeff need to have three levels opened before I can see
the original text - glad I saved all those emails, now I can see what was in
them! :-)

Thanks for the help,
Peter