[Tkinter-discuss] Grayson's discussion forum on Tkinter

stewart at midtoad.homelinux.org stewart at midtoad.homelinux.org
Wed Oct 13 23:43:34 CEST 2004

There's a discussion forum associated with Grayson's book on 'Python and Tkinter
Programming' over at Manning Books:

However, when I took a look at the discussion items, I don't see anything posted
by Grayson himself in well over a year.  Has he given up his involvement with
Tkinter?   If so, does this mean that there'll never be a 2nd edition of his book?

Maybe we should encourage readers of that book to come to this discussion list