[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter Wiki Was: Re: How to change font sizes in a Tkinter app

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Wed Sep 15 09:49:44 CEST 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:00:55 -0500, Jeff Epler <jepler at unpythonic.net>
wrote:

>> As for the recipe (WidgetWalker) where abouts should it go - It ain't a
>> new Widget;-)
> A separate Recipes page seems appropriate to me.
>
> Jeff

Thanks Jeff,  Done.

I also attempted to re-word you explanation of the whole Menu episode ;-)
I added a ExampleCompoundButton and wanted to include an image.  I could
like from my own website but I guess it would be faster to have a local
link.

In fact I did want to add images of the new 8.4 widgets too.

Cheers
Martin