[Tkinter-discuss] Re: Re: String-names and the NoteBook entryfield

Martin Franklin mfranklin1 at gatwick.westerngeco.slb.com
Fri Sep 24 11:00:12 CEST 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:50:57 GMT, Chris Nethery <clnethery at juno.com> wrote:

> Martin, wow!  That's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish.  I can't
> wait to tinker with the code this evening!  Thank you for your help!
>
> Sincerely,
>

> Chris Nethery

Thanks Chris,

Just a few words of warning regarding the Pmw.NoteBook
it keeps track of its pages using both a list and dictionary
I know from past experience changing the name of a NoteBook
page causes a lot of headaches, I think (although I can't find
the code) I ended up keeping track of 'new vs old' page names
in my own code.

Cheers
Martin