[Tkinter-discuss] Re: py2exe and Pmw - help please

David Vaughan David.Vaughan at Gifford.UK.com
Tue Sep 28 12:23:18 CEST 2004

Thanks Martin, that worked.  In fact I had been here before, amongst
other variations.  But the trick was to
delete the "dist" folder before running setup.py.

Martin Franklin wrote:

> I guess one question would be how do you import Pmw in your
application. I have created a Tkinter + Pmw py2exe
> application I didn't do anything special.  I too had a Pmw.py and
PmwColor.py bundle both these files are are
> in a sub-directory (and package) called Pmw, this package also has a
__init__.py file.  The contents of the
> __init__.py file are:-
>

> # __init__.py Pmw Package
>
>  from Pmw import *