[Tkinter-discuss] Problem with 'cascade' and state=disabled (maybe)

Henry S. Thompson ht at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 22:55:34 CET 2005

Yes, so following up my own message, I find

        if (value->typePtr == app->ProcBodyType) {
	  /* fall through: return tcl object. */

in _tkinter:FromObj, which is what does the Tcl->Python conversion if

I understand that this is sometimes pbly the right thing, but
certainly _not_ for entrycget(n,'menu').

Or at least, if it _is_ right, then nametowidget should do the right
thing with the result. . .

                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht at inf.ed.ac.uk