[Tkinter-discuss] using list elements in menu construction?

Stewart Midwinter stewart.midwinter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:07:30 CET 2005

Jeff:

you're right, there seems to be no problem with using list elements to
construct menus IF you use basic Tkinter menus, and not Pmw menus
(thanks for the example, BTW).   I prefer using Pmw menus, so I'd like
to get this to work, but OTOH it might be easier to use Tkinter menus,
so that the end user doesn't have to have Pmw installed.    BTW, I'm
building a GUI front end for Vivian deSmedt's rsync.py, so my menu
structure will be fairly simple.

cheers,
--
Stewart Midwinter