[Tkinter-discuss] Python Tk Bwidget Tree problem with drag and drop

Olivier Feys olivier.feys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:15:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm working at a Tk Python gui with a Bwidget tree.

Here is the code for the creation of the tree :

self.tree = bw.Tree(self,
bg='lightblue3',
opencmd=self.open_folder,
closecmd=self.close_folder,
selectbackground='indianred3',
selectforeground='white',
deltax=10,
deltay=23,
dropenabled=1,
dragenabled=1,
dropovermode='n',
crossfill='red4',
dropcmd=self.drop,
dragendcmd=self.drag,
*args, **kw)

the problem is that when i use the dropcmd, self.drop is called with the
target node as argument with other stuff, but nothing is passed about the
source node. And when I use the dragendcmd, source and target "pathnames"
are passed, but I can't do anything with it. When I print these pathnames I
get :

.11072656.11073776

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks