[Tkinter-discuss] My (small) program crashes on windows and linux. Why?

Cameron Laird Cameron at Phaseit.net
Wed Feb 15 16:31:10 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 07:25:37AM -0600, jepler at unpythonic.net wrote:
			.
			.
			.
> If you file a bug anywhere, you should file it against the Tk library,
> not Python.  This crash is reproduced by the following Tcl script:
>     label .l
>     grid .l -row 10 -column 10000
>     update
>     after 1000 destroy .
>
> As far as I know, the proper place to report bugs in Tk is the "Bugs"
> tab of http://sourceforge.net/projects/tktoolkit
			.
			.
			.
Yes!

Nice work.  My Mac OS X 8.4.10 dies after the [update], without needing
the [after 1000 destroy .].

Yes, <URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tktoolkit > is a good place
to report the issue.  The Tk folks promise it'll get prompt attention.
For now, I leave it to you to file.  Feel free to send me a copy when
you do so.