[Tkinter-discuss] My (small) program crashes on windows and linux. Why?

Chris Niekel chris at niekel.net
Thu Feb 16 07:51:37 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 03:31:10PM +0000, Cameron Laird wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 07:25:37AM -0600, jepler at unpythonic.net wrote:
> > If you file a bug anywhere, you should file it against the Tk library,
> > not Python.

Too late. I've appended a note saying it's in tk. Didn't know if I was
supposed to close it myself.

> Nice work.  My Mac OS X 8.4.10 dies after the [update], without needing
> the [after 1000 destroy .].

My linux crashes before the update.

> Yes, <URL: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tktoolkit > is a good place
> to report the issue.  The Tk folks promise it'll get prompt attention.
> For now, I leave it to you to file.  Feel free to send me a copy when
> you do so.

I've submitted it there as well, requestID 1432666,
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1432666&group_id=12997&atid=112997

Regards,
Chris Niekel

--
    I've been down so long, if I'd cheer up, I'd still be depressed.
            - Lisa Simpson, Moanin' Lisa Blues.