[Tkinter-discuss] HTML Viewer

gilcneth at earthlink.net gilcneth at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 18:44:08 CET 2006

I was afraid you might ask that  :  ).

I am working on an application that would allow an end-user to view
locally-saved web-pages and print them, if needed.  The viewer would not be
required to interact with the web.  However, all formatting (CSS, etc.)
would have to be maintained.  Web-pages would also generally include
images.  I definately would not require a full-fledged browser, just a
viewer that allows printing.

Am I oversimplifying here?  Should a different approach be taken, such as
converting the webpage to .pdf?

Thank You and Best Regards,

Christopher Nethery