[Tkinter-discuss] HTML Viewer

gilcneth at earthlink.net gilcneth at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 03:32:52 CET 2006

Michael,

That's great, thank you!  I'll check it out.  It may be all I need, if I
clip out all the unnecessary HTML from the pages or (if time allows)
enhance the viewer a little.  The pages I want to view are (relatively)
basic, since they contain few images and not a lot of 'fancy formatting'.

Thank you again and best regards,

Chris Nethery

could plug into a Tkinter/Pmw Application.  Does anyone know of something
simple, yet robust?

> Hi Christopher,
>
> pysol has a (very basic) html viewer to display its documentation
(http://www.pysol.org/).
> pysol is GPL'd, so if their html widget is good enough for you it's
probably no problem for you to
> use it.
> It can display headers, horizontal lines, ordered and bulleted lists and
(gif) images, but no advanced stuff like