[Tkinter-discuss] calling toplevel creating function

Ilknur Ozturk Ilknur.Ozturk at cabot.com.tr
Mon May 29 13:54:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem with toplevel window. It is created within a function
and I am calling that function by button press. I have created 4 buttons
that call same toplevel creating function. For the first call, there is
no problem. The toplevel window is created and get the arguments. But
the other call for that function results with an error message like;

"Toplevel instance has no __call__ method"

I could not solve what is the problem with it? What should I do to solve
the problem?

Thanks,

ilknur

the system manager.