[Tkinter-discuss] Scroll a table, but not the first two rows?

Chris Niekel chris at niekel.net
Wed May 31 10:23:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to build a window that has a table with multiple columns. I'm
using Pmw.ScrolledFrame now, creating the table with the
.grid(row=N,column=N). This works quite good, but when more rows appear
than fit in the window, the header of the column scrolls off.

Is it possible to have the headers above the columns not scroll, but scroll
the data below it? The columns and their header should be aligned properly.

Thanks,
Chris Niekel