[Tkinter-discuss] (no subject)

Metz, Bobby W, WWCS bwmetz at att.com
Sat Oct 7 00:42:08 CEST 2006

Don't know if this will make a difference, but try two things.

1st, turn off the overrideredirect and see if that changes anything.
I've seen strange things with that before which caused some widgets to
not behave properly at random times.

2nd, you could explicitly set the Tx master=root.  I'm not sure that
matters, but just a stab.