[Tkinter-discuss] How to get DIB into Tkinter frame?

Metz, Bobby W, WWCS bwmetz at att.com
Fri Sep 1 19:05:24 CEST 2006

hDC is "handle to device context" in MS lingo.  I can't answer the use
of DCs in Tkinter, but I'm now very interested in Fredrik's response
having understood what you're doing after you second mail.  Wondering
too if the win32 GetDCex call might be used...just not sure how that'd
interface with tkinter.

Bobby