[Tkinter-discuss] Fwd: Tix hlist-clearing selection

hani abraham abraham_h101 at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 6 23:57:04 CEST 2007

Your script works as expected and I think the problem in my script is a conflict when importing modules. The following are modules loaded order:

from Tkinter import *
from copy import copy, deepcopy
import Tix
import tkFileDialog
import Tkinter as Tk

Is there a way i can resolve the conflict between tkinter and tix without removing tkinter?

Thanks,
Hani