[Tkinter-discuss] Using floats in canvas X,Ys

Bob Greschke bob at greschke.com
Fri Dec 7 02:41:52 CET 2007

If someone knows this off the top of their head...

If I plot a line or a rectangle or something (Canvas.create_???) and
pass floats for the X's and Y's where will the items actually be
plotted?

Like if I pass an X of 654.2 and one of 654.7 what pixel will actually
be used?  654 and 655, or both 654, or both 655?

I'm too weary from trying to get a graphing routine that the user can
click on and zoom in on a portion of a graph to write any more code to
figure it out! :)  Come to think of it I'm not even sure how I would
do it.

Thanks a bunch!

Bob