[Tkinter-discuss] self modifying buttons - memory game

RickB brewerofbeer at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 15:32:56 CEST 2007

Thanks for the interest and the comments. I didn't have the time or
motivation to try to make it work with arbitrary sizes. I had to turn it in
for a class. I don't know if its in the version I posted, but the version I
handed in had an initial set of buttons where you could select one of three
pre-determined sizes.
Thanks again,
Rick