[Tkinter-discuss] OptionMenu and Keyboard

Vasilis Vlachoudis Vasilis.Vlachoudis at cern.ch
Sat Apr 5 14:13:14 CEST 2008

Hi Costas,

I never found a solution to the problem, but also when the list was getting too long, bigger than the screen height it was impossible to select an item. For this reason I’ve created a ComboBox, you can find it along with other useful classes that I’ve made and/or collected from the web on the http://www.fluka.org/flair program I’ve made. Maybe also you can find much better implementations of ComboBoxes in tix or pmw.

Cheers

Vasilis