[Tkinter-discuss] New Full Tkinter document editor widget -- suggestions, comments, etc.

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:49:12 CET 2008

I downloaded StyledEditor just in case I ever need it.

I was wondering, since you mentioned the possibility of implementing tables,
how you would draw the lines.. because I'm making an app right now where I'd
like to draw some lines between labels in a grid.  I might need lines only
vertically between labels, or vertically and horizontally between labels, or
vertically and horizontally between labels and around the grid