[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter page layout

btkuhn at email.unc.edu btkuhn at email.unc.edu
Tue Nov 4 22:25:11 CET 2008

Thanks Tim. I actually started out using the grid geometry manager,
though, and I switched to pack specifically because I thought maybe the
problem was being caused by the grid manager, and thought maybe the
pack manager would correct things. I'm getting the same problem with
both the pack and grid managers; specifically, that my enclosing frames
seem to move to adjust to the size of widgets placed inside of them,
which distorts the dimensions of all my windows.

Thanks,
Ben