[Tkinter-discuss] mtTkinter version 0.2 uploaded

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 00:48:00 CET 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Allen Taylor
<Allen.Taylor at mdacorporation.com> wrote:
> Fixed some fairly major bugs and uploaded to
> http://tkinter.unpythonic.net/wiki/mtTkinter.
> Allen

Hi Allen,

Is there any possibility of including samples that demonstrate bad
behaviour against current _tkinter but works when using mtTkinter ?

I'm working on redoing _tkinter, as time allows (and have restarted
doing it twice I think), and finally it seems to getting to some point
now. I've created some tests for when tcl/tk are compiled with thread
support and when they are not, but the tests are not compatible with
_tkinter at all for now and that is why I'm asking for samples from
your side.
It is possible that you have more cases of when it fails then I do, so
if you can provide any it would help this new _tkinter and other
people would understand more clearly what mtTkinter solves.

Regards,

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves