[Tkinter-discuss] WxPython -> Tkinter

Olrik Lenstra o.lenstra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 06:52:11 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

A while ago I joined the Tutor mailing list, and they helped me out with a
question regarding wxPython.
Now however, I have tried a program in Tkinter and I would like to see if
there is a similar command to "wx.SafeYield(self, True)".
Below is a copy of the message to the tutor list.

Dear Mailing list,