[Tkinter-discuss] need to unify several windows in one

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 19:12:58 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Guilherme Polo <ggpolo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:08 PM, andrewerol <andrewerol at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrey Antonov (UCTM)" <andrio at uctm.edu>

Now that I looked at vpython I must say that you will have a hard time
achieving this. I would stick to at least two windows, one that is
handled by vpython and other by tk (where you will be able to merge tk
windows into one more easily), except if you are willing to put some
(or more than some) time/effort into it.

--
-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves