[Tkinter-discuss] Newbie question - displaying data

MickSulley mick at sulley.info
Mon Oct 19 17:29:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am new to TKinter and struggling somewhat.

I have a Python program that reads a number of temperatures from sensors in
tanks and pipework, that is working fine.  I now want to display those
temperatures, ideally a simple diagram of the pipework with boxes displaying
the values.  I don't need any user input, it just runs forever once started

My initial thought was to use a text widget for the whole page and update
the areas that show the values.

Is that the best way to do it?  Can anyone give me some pointers on
constructing the program?

Thanks

Mick