[Tkinter-discuss] Draw a table in Python 3.1

Peter Milliken peter.milliken at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:13:28 CEST 2009

BTW, I have been looking at the Tktable from that source and it doesn't look
like a straightforward process at all! Despite the fact the author of
README.txt claims you can build it with cygwin if TEA is installed (not
really clear what TEA is although I found a web-page, but the configure
script tells me I have it installed on my system :-)), I certainly can't!
If you then try and go down the route of using Visual Studio then you run
into having to have Tcl8.4 installed - which I don't and since Tcl appears
to be up to 8.5 and 8.6 makes it even harder!

So I would suggest that you contact the folk at the sourceforge project and
ask somebody to email you a pre-built windows set of binaries (and ask them
to work a bit harder on getting their Windows/cygwin port working :-)).

Peter