[Tkinter-discuss] Returning control from a toplevel window

Guido Carballo-Guerrero charras at me.com
Wed Apr 28 00:44:39 CEST 2010

How can I get back into a while loop if I go to a new pop-up toplevel window, that is created when I press one button.

I'm attaching a sample of the code that I'm trying to make. The problem that I have is that after the button is press and the new toplevel window, what ever is inside of the while loop doesn't do anything anymore. Is as if I got out of the while loop.

Is there a way in which I can get back into the while loop once the toplevel window is destroy?

Guido