[Tkinter-discuss] experimental tk program in python3

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Fri Dec 17 00:07:27 CET 2010

Dave,

Works in Python 2.7 by changing import statements to:

from Tkinter import *
import ttk

Is there a way to change a frame's border color? (I think this is a
Tkinter limitation, but I'd love to be proven wrong<g>)

I don't think your border width spinner updates the border?

Nice to have additions?

1. A 'Reset' button to reset the form to its original values.

2. A 'Copy to clipboard' option that creates a line of code that matches
the current frame layout and places it on the clipboard.

Malcolm