[Tkinter-discuss] Possible to create separator lines in a Tkinter Listbox?

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Wed Nov 10 14:44:03 CET 2010

How can I create non-selectable horizontal separator items in a
Listbox, eg. separators equivalent to the Tkinter Menu widget's
.add_separator()? Using chars like dashes and underscores looks
awful.

If this functionality is not possible, does anyone have a
recommendation on a Unicode char similar to an underscore, but
vertically centered, that I might use as a char based separator?

Thank you,
Malcolm