[Tkinter-discuss] Tkinter vs Tk strangness

Daniel.Schep at srnl.doe.gov Daniel.Schep at srnl.doe.gov
Tue Oct 19 21:48:09 CEST 2010

I've tested Python2.7 and it exhibits the same problems so it must not
ship with a new enough version of Tcl either.

What are my options? If I'm not mistaken I can't just swap the version of
Tcl used by Python, but building Python from source (on windows) seems
like a headache. Is it possible to rebuild just Tkinter with a different
version of Tcl somehow?