[Tkinter-discuss] Visual (8-bit!) tkinter Cheatsheets

Lion Kimbro lionkimbro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:47:46 CEST 2010

  Hi all,

  For many reasons, but mainly just for fun, I made some tkinter
documentation in pixel graphics.

  I'd like to share what I made, here it is..!

[image: grid_layout.png][image: button.png]

  It's pretty exhausting work, making letters pixel by pixel, but I like the
results (assuming you can even see them.)

  If I receive encouragement and interesting criticism, I think I'll be
motivated to make a few more.  {:)}=
  I think next, I want to document row & column configuration on the Grid,
and perhaps how Images work.

  Please feel free to share these however you like.

  Take care,
    Lion

(If the images don't go through the mail, here are two URLs to them:
  http://twitpic.com/2t4n9p/full
  http://twitpic.com/2t4n9q/full )