[Tkinter-discuss] Python 3 and Tcl/tk on mac os

Georges Arsouze georges.arsouze at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:27:57 CEST 2011

Hi
I'm sorry. The is something i don't understand
I have the latest version for mac os 10.6.7 of TCl/TK on my computer
(version 8.6.0.0b5) (in Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework
and Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework)
I want to use this version of TCL/TK with Python 3.1
Can you explain me what source file (python 3.1) i must download and how I
compile it manually so that the installation goes in
Library/Frameworks/Python.framework)

Sorry for my englis et my user level about mac os x installation
regards