[Tkinter-discuss] CX_freeze and Tkinter on Macosx with Python 2.7

Michael O'Donnell michael.odonnell at uam.es
Mon Nov 7 17:15:06 CET 2011

Hi all,

  Has anyone had any luck getting CX_freeze to work with
a Tkinter-based application on Macosx for Python 2.7?

I tried, and firstly it tried looking for the tcl and tk libraries
in the wrong places.

And once I patched that problem, it tried to write these folders
to the build folder, but using the same folder names as  existing files
(which i think are the dynamic load libraries for tcl and tk).

If it worked for you without problem, that's enough for me.
Let me know.

Mick