[Tkinter-discuss] Where is place for "Events" in an OOP script?

GKalman kalman_g at msn.com
Wed Oct 5 18:26:28 CEST 2011

I'm trying to separate the GUI and Non-GUI type classes in my script.

 For example:
Say,  I have a Spring  class ( with all the non-GUI type attributes of a
mechanical Spring) and a DisplayBoard class (for all the Tkinter type
displays on a Canvas object).

For simplicity, assume I want to drag an instance of the Spring across the
Canvas.

Questions:
(1) Do the actions defined thru the "bindings" and associated
callback-functions "belong" to the Spring class or the GUI class?
(2)Should there be a separate "Actions" class that ties the Spring (non-GUI)
class and the DisplayBoard (GUI) class together?