[Tkinter-discuss] Calculating a ripening tomato

Brian Meanley brian.meanley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:27:55 CEST 2011

>Not sure that colour temperature would be all that relevant,
>since it's concerned with black body radiation. You would
>have to heat your tomatoes to a rather uncomfortable degree
>for that to affect their colour...

True.  I never meant to imply that it was a bolt-on solution to the problem.
 I was merely trying to give a jumping off point for some further research
(as the OP also mentioned other situations that he was interested in such as
sunsets, etc...).  I think that with a bit of work, the underlying concepts
of plotting points in xy, rather than manipulating individual RGB channels,
could possibly be adopted to suit the OP's needs.
Anyways, didn't mean to take the talk off topic.

-Brian